Big match anything to go until the end, Chelsea, Arsenal,
Pariyawit Sukumpantanasarn © 123RF.COM
from this challenge it will most likely decide a good chunk of the league title. Blues first in the standings with 56 points, Gunners seconds to 47 (along with Tottenham), Chelsea, Arsenal, looms a derby that will make history. In the last round of the championship and the home team drew 1 to 1 against Liverpool,but also missed a penalty with Diego Costa, in the first direct clash for the title. Arsenal, however, lost 2 to 1 against Watford loses ground to the top of the table.
Chelsea Arsenal, here are the probable line which could take the field the two teams. We start from Conte's team should rely on the 3 4 3: Courtois on goal, Azpilicueta David Luiz and Cahill in defense, in midfield Moses Kanté Matic and Alonso, Pedro Diego Costa in attack and Hazard. Wenger is likely to use the 4 3 1 2: Chech in goal, defense Bellerín, Mustafi, Koscielny and Monreal, Coquelin and Ramsey in midfield, in Iwobi attack, Ozil and Sanchez to support Giroud.
PROBABLE FORMATIONS CHELSEA ARSENAL:
CHELSEA (3-4-3): Courtois; Azpilicueta, D. Luiz, Cahill, Moses; Kantè, Matic, Alonso; Pedro, Diego Costa, Hazard. Coach: Conte
ARSENAL (4-2-3-1); Cech; Bellerin, Mustafi, Koscielny, Monreal; Ramsey, Coquelin; Iwobi, Ozil, Sanchez; Giroud. Coach: Hazard
CHELSEA VICTORY, that's our prediction for the game. Sign 1 paid 2 from Bet365.
Here is the explanation of our choice:
- Chelsea have won their last 10 home games. 13 wins from 14 matches, a real steamroller;
- The Conte's team at Stamford Brigde has won the last 4 head to head for the title;
- L 'Arsenal away to large has always found it difficult and not always won (draw against United and defeats to Everton and City);
- Chelsea have the chance to close almost certainly the championship by beating the 'Arsenal;
- The statistics also highlight an important fact: the last four direct matches played at Stamford Brigde have always been won by the blues;
Statistics and rankings can be found here: statistics and predictions Chelsea-Arsenal